Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Who would you rather vote for.....

Hillary Clinton or Condoleeza Rice?
Ryan and I were talking about how scary it would be if two women ran for presidency. Then we were talking about who we would vote for. Hillary Clinton is a psycho lady whose husband should not be let anywhere near the White House but, she is Pro Israel. Condi is a republican which is how we usually vote but she is for "peace" at all costs. I guess it matters on what your priorites are and what is important for you in a president. Obviously this is a hypothetical scenario so tell me who you would vote for. I think we would vote for Hillary...okay lets hear it.

5 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Nothing said...

OH gosh I don't really even think I can choose. And it's odd that you brought this up, I was just saying the other day to someone, that I thought we would be in real trouble if we ever had a woman president. I won't elaborate now but to answer the question honestly I think I would probably vote for neither.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

I hope that both of them run. That way, the votes can be so split up that the man opponent will get the majority, and we'll all still be sane.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Desiree said...

Go Nader:)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

Yah, I'm not up for any woman president..(not that I have anything against women in leadership but President is whole different thing).I have to say that I would probablly vote Rice, but I cant say for sure because I havent done enough research. I just have a hard time thinking I would Ever vote for Hillary. I didnt like it when she was president for the forst 8 years....Oh wait, that was bill....or was it???

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I don't know if I would vote for either one of them...but I think the day is definitely coming when a woman will be President. Besides, most of the 1st Ladies have been behind the scenes telling their hubbies what decisions to make anyway. The only difference is that she will be getting credit/flack for them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home