Saturday, January 14, 2006

VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!

I had an epifone this morning. I was reading the let'stalkalias blog and it is just chalked full of awesome theories about whether Syd was in on Vaughn's "death" or if she didn't know etc...etc. Well I thought back to an epi that I watched about a week ago. It is my second favorite episode. It is in S3 when Vaughn came to see Syd to see how "she was doing", and Syd delivered one awesome monologue. She talks about how he abandoned hope and how they had seen too many things in their line of work to assume anything. Then she said "I wouldn't have given up hope." Well, I had a major revelation today. I don't think Syd was in on his "death" but I don't think that she thinks he is dead. I know she has hope. AND, with all the clues that JJ has been giving for us fans...I don't think he would let us down. Oh Yeah, my most favorite epi is when Syd and Vaughn kissed for the first time after the toppling of SD6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home