Friday, June 09, 2006

Fabulous Alias Crosswords!

Thanks to Letstalkalias.blogspot.com and GirlScout I am posting the links to some incredible crosswords that have been created. They are not easy which makes them all the more fun...and the fact that they are Alias doesn't hurt. I am not finished one yet but I am having the time of my life doing research to find the answers. Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

1.The Alias Word
www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.05/22683.0.html

2. Cia Word
www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.06/31279.0.html

3."I'm ere,she's ere, we made it."(I love the name of this one!!!)
www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.06/30675.0.html

4.Alias Love
www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.06/18055.0.html

5. The Rotunda
www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.06/20855.0.html

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Girlscout said...

Hi Des, thanks for sharing the fun! I love doing them! I got another one on the way tonight and of course, I am working on a Grey's one too!
PS. Tori is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

I keep forgetting to check the Grey's blog. What am I thinking!! I look forward to trying them. Thanks in regards to Tori...We think she is pretty cute too!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey Des, I just saw on one of your comments that you are from Victoria, BC. We just visited there on our Alaskan cruise. I was very disappointed because we only got 4 hours there and it was dark. From what I saw it was a BEAUTIFUL city. I wish we had longer 'cause wow, it was so cool. Anyway, just wanted to tell you we loved Victoria! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home