Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Cake Class....

I have been going to a cake class...no...not an easy class but an actual cake decorating class. I really needed to do this for myself. I had to have a hobby so that I remember I am more than a mom, wife and homemaker. I am also a woman who has ideas and dreams. So from this if all goes well I would like to be able to make yummy treats and sell them on the web and perhaps in stores. Gotta think big you know. This Wednesday is my last week of Phase I in cake decorating. We are decorating a cake from scratch and doing it however we would like. I am hoping to develop my creativity but still be classy. Anyway I will post a picture after I am done.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun Des! I can totally see you decorating cakes, it fits nicely with your love for party planning! I cannot wait to see the finished products! When I was in 4-H, I always wanted to take cake decorating. It always looked really cool-but since I didn't start right away it would have been too difficult to jump in later on! Maybe some day....... Right now I just want to have this baby! My ultrasound is set for March 20th!!!!! YEA!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

YAH!! I cant wait to see the finished product!!! I am sure that it will be Fabulous!
Yea....March 20th.....18 days away........hmmmm, Boy or Girl what do you think?

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I think it's great that you are doing something for yourself. I am trying to read a book this month and go to the book discussion group later in March. I'd better get cracking! I need to exercise my mind, so that I have something intelligent to talk about in groups of adults. It's really hard to not be totally swallowed alive by motherhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home