Monday, August 07, 2006

This is too weird!
















I am blown away. Sara and I got our haircut at her sister in laws and I opted for bangs. I wasn't really sure about if I would like it or not but, it is just hair. I am pretty easy to please.
Well, I got home today and was going to post on Kendrah's blog and noticed that we have somewhat of the same haircut. Ryan saw the picture and was like,"you kinda look like her". It is crazy. So I just thought I would post the pictures and you be the judge.

I think Kendrahs hair definitely has more lift though. My hair is always superflat.

6 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Girlscout said...

Love it! We are too cute for words. Let me tell you, it takes root volume stray, drying my upside down and tons of hairspray to get that little bit of volume. I usually have super flat hair.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

I just have way too much hair. I used to have headaches and back problems when I had long hair. That is why I have to keep it short now. People always talk about having a twin. It just never seems to apply to me. Sure does now. We are even opposites like twins...though we seem to gravitate to the same kind of drinks. Is that telepathy?:)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I totally thought that was 2 pictures of Kendrah until I read the post. Unbelievable. Crazy... Yep, you found your twin

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Sarafu said...

LOL!! So Weird!! YOur both too cute!!!
Wanna see flat hair, look at mine!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Totally cute Des! Love it! I just don't know if I have it in me to go back to bangs. They just take too darn long to grow back out. They look great on you though.:-)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, no, flat hair-- Totally me. I am the queen of ponytails. If I wanted to take the time to make my hair... unflat, I'm sure I could. But I get so frustrated that I just give up and it ends up in a ponytail. Hair products and makeup are not my friends. I hate them. Therefore, I don't use them. (hee hee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home