Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I lost the good fight

I had a New Years Resolution. I was going to lose 26 lbs by my birthday. My birthday was July 10th.Well I lost the good fight. I must say I didn't really try too hard. Part of it was that my time is not my own...and yet it seems like a scapegoat to use my kids as the excuse. I have lost thirteen though. I ballooned up to 147 and now I am down to 134. I have about 19 lbs left to go but at least I am loosing it healthily. Like that is a word...but it makes my point. (sigh)I miss being skinny. She is my hero.


I wanna look like this...Like it is gonna happen!

7 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Girlscout said...

Oh, huney, jump in the boat. I heart JG and I love that she is so down to earth (I mean, seriously, I think she would be friends with us). She's totally fit and I admire her for losing her baby weight slowly and healthily (not sure if it's a word, I will check). I have the same sort of body type as her, thinner in the middle, with a small pooch and wider hips. I figure I am good for birthin' a few kiddos. 13 pounds is so good! Be proud!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

Des, No one Really looks like that...or so I keep telling myself! Kudos for losing the 13, thats a pretty big deal I think!
I gotta say though, Jen G is HOT!!! :)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

Whats up with you wanting to check comments?

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

Did you do all those posts in one day? You are a blogging Bulimic!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look great, DES!!! Trying to lose weight is not fun! I will soon be joining the club! Though I was quite happy to hear that I had lost a pound when I got on the scale today at the doctor's. Something had to make up for the fact that my water didn't seem to be leaking. (I went in cuz I thought it was).

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I'm right there with you girl! I've almost given up...until I get people in school anyway!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

P.S. I've been thinking about you guys lately and how glad you must be to NOT be in Israel right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home